A Randomized Double-blind Controlled Trial to Assess the Benefits of Olanzapine and Amisulpride Combination Treatment in Acutely Ill Schizophrenia Patients. - COMBINE
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBINE
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.