Phase II Double-Blinded Placebo-Controlled Study of Bevacizumab With or Without AMG 386 in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma or Gliosarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, RTOG1122).