Comparison of Prasugrel and Clopidogrel Reloading on High Platelet Reactivity in Clopidogrel-loaded Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRAISE-HPR
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Aug 2012, planned number of patients changed from 46 to 76 and; primary endpoint and official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.