A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate Cardiovascular Outcomes of TAK-875, 50 mg in Addition to Standard of Care in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes and With Cardiovascular Disease or Multiple Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Events
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fasiglifam (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned locations for this trial also included China, Brazil and Guatemala.
- 04 Mar 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Trial Registry
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by a Takeda media release.