A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Effectiveness of IV Acetominophen Administered During Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in Reducing the Use of Opiates to Treat Postoperative Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IVAPAP
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.