Neoadjuvant Combination Biotherapy With Ipilimumab (3 mg/kg or 10 mg/kg) and High Dose IFN-alpha2B in Patients With Locally/Regionally Advanced/Recurrent Melanoma: a Randomized Safety, Efficacy and Biomarker Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing the neoadjuvant combination immunotherapy with ipilimumab (n=27) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.