Phase 1-2, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy Study in Healthy Adults of Intramuscular Norovirus Bivalent Virus-like Particle Vaccine in Experimental Human Norovirus GII.4 Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 214 (Primary)
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- 12 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 16th International Congress on Infectious Diseases.
- 04 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at IDWeek 2013 according to a Takeda Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History