A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Two-Arm, Phase III Neoadjuvant Study Evaluating Trastuzumab Emtansine Plus Pertuzumab Compared With Chemotherapy Plus Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab for Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Pertuzumab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KRISTINE
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing efficacy of trastuzumab emtansine in early breast cancer patients presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov