A phase III randomized, double-blind placebo controlled study of BKM120 with fulvestrant, in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive HER2-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer which progressed on or after aromatase inhibitor treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELLE-2
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 20 Sep 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 20 Sep 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 This trial was completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.