Phase II, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre, Feasibility Study of Low Dose (Metronomic) Cyclophosphamide With and Without Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METRO-BIBF
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.