A Phase I/II Trial of the c-Met Inhibitor, Tivantinib, in Combination With FOLFOX for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors (Phase I) and Previously Untreated Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Distal Esophagus, Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction, or Stomach (Phase II)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tivantinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 34 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2015 According to an ArQule media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).