A Phase 2, Randomized Study to Assess the Safety and Anti-cytomegalovirus (CMV) Activity of Different Doses of Maribavir for Treatment of CMV Infections That Are Resistant or Refractory to Treatment With Ganciclovir/Valganciclovir or Foscarnet in Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Maribavir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire; Shire ViroPharma
- 03 May 2017 Results analysing the safety and efficacy presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress.
- 27 Oct 2016 Results published in the Shire Media Release.
- 16 Dec 2015 Trial focus changed from Adverse reactions (AR) to AR + Therapeutic use (TU) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History