Phase 2 Observer-Blind, Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of PanBlok at Three Dose Levels Adjuvanted With a Stable Oil-in-Water Emulsion Compared With PanBlok Without Adjuvant in Healthy Adults Aged 18 to 49 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Adjuvants
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Protein Sciences Corporation
- 11 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (The Difference in Seroconversion/Immunogenicity Between rHA Formulated in an oil-in- Water Adjuvant (SE) Compared to a rHA Antigen Alone.) has been met, according to an article published in the Vaccine.
- 11 Jan 2017 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 18 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.