The Effect of Triflusal on Peripheral Microcirculation Dysfunction: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled, Crossover Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Triflusal (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Peripheral vascular disorders; Vasospasm
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 10 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jun 2012 New trial record