A Phase I, Single Centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Ceftaroline After Different Intravenous Dose Regimens of Ceftaroline Fosamil to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary)
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History