PaIonosetron + Aprepitant + Dexamethasone for moderately emetic chemotherapy induced nausea and voimiting Phase II study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Granisetron; Ondansetron; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to results published in the International Journal of Urology.
- 01 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 13 Jun 2012 New trial record