A Phase I Trial of Temsirolimus (CCI-779, Pfizer, Inc.) in Combination With Etoposide and Cyclophosphamide in Children With Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Etoposide phosphate; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.