Phase II Prospective Imaging Study Evaluating the Utility of Pre-treatment zr89 Labelled Trastuzumab PET/CT and an Early FDG-PET/CT Response to Identify Patients With Advanced HER2+ BC Unlikely to Benefit From a Novel antiHER2 Therapy: TDM1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEPHIR
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.