Phase II Prospective Imaging Study Evaluating the Utility of Pre-treatment zr89 Labelled Trastuzumab PET/CT and an Early FDG-PET/CT Response to Identify Patients With Advanced HER2+ BC Unlikely to Benefit From a Novel antiHER2 Therapy: TDM1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEPHIR
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated