A Phase Ib, Open-label, Multi-center, Dose-escalation Study of Oral Panobinostat (LBH589) Administered With 5-Azacitidine (Vidaza(R)) in Adult Japanese Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) or Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.