Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of Aleglitazar on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel as Components of the Oral Contraceptive Microgynon
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Pregnancy; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.