A randomised, double-blind, parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of 52 weeks of once daily treatment of orally inhaled tiotropium plus olodaterol fixed dose combination (2.5 microg/5 or 10 microg; 5 microg/5 or 10 microg) (delivered by the Respimat(R) Inhaler) compared with the individual components (2.5 and 5 microg tiotropium, 5 or 10 microg olodaterol) (delivered by the Respimat(R) Inhaler) in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Olodaterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 New trial record