A Randomized Phase II Study of Reolysin For Patients Receiving Standard Weekly Paclitaxel Therapy as Therapy For Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, the US FDA has granted Fast Track designation for REOLYSIN (pelareorep) for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer (mBC). The designation is based on the data from this trial.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, results from this trial will be discussed in 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
- 12 Apr 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, the company intends to present data from this study to regulators as part of an End-of-Phase 2 Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History