A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, fixed-dose, 6-week trial of the efficacy and safety of asenapine compared with placebo using olanzapine as an active control in subjects with an acute exacerbation of schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 May 2015 Results presented at the 168th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 25 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.