A Randomized, Multi-center, Investigator-blind, Vehicle- and Active-controlled, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Different Concentrations of CD5789 Cream Applied Once Daily in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Trifarotene (Primary) ; Tazarotene
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.