A 20-week, Randomised, Open-label, 2-armed, Parallel Group Comparison of Subject-driven Titration of Biphasic Insulin Aspart (BIAsp) 30 Twice Daily Versus Investigator-driven Titration of BIAsp 30 Twice Daily Both in Combination With Oral Antidiabetic Drugs in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled With Premixed Human Insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart (Primary) ; Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.