A Monocenter, Open-label, Two-way Randomized Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of Levetiracetam Administered as a 45 Minutes Intravenous Infusion and Same Dosage Levetiracetam Oral Tablet (Part A); and a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Study on the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Levetiracetam 45 Minutes Intravenous Infusion During 4 Days of b.i.d. Dosing (Part B), in Chinese Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Myoclonic epilepsies; Partial epilepsies; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors UCB
- 02 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.