Asymptomatic Colonization With S. Aureus After Therapy With Linezolid or Clindamycin for Acute S. Aureus Skin and Skin Structure Infections in Patients With Comorbid Conditions: A Randomized Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clindamycin (Primary) ; Linezolid (Primary)
- Indications Skin and soft tissue infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.