Duloxetine (Cymbalta): for Fibromyalgia: An Open Label Study to Assess Potential Mechanisms for Fibromyalgia in Peripheral Tissue Innervation That Could Predict Therpeutic Responsiveness to Duloxetine.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint has been changed from Nerve Histology to Pain Reduction.
- 24 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 19 Jun 2012 New trial record