An Open-Label Phase II Study of the Combination of GSK2118436 and GSK1120212 in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma Which is Refractory or Resistant to BRAF Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 20 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.