A double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled, dose finding study of oral eltoprazine for treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesias (LID) in a levodopa challenge-dose setting in Parkinsons Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltoprazine (Primary)
- Indications Dyskinesias; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PsychoGenics
- 17 Apr 2017 Results published in an Amarantus Bioscience Holdings media release.
- 18 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 15 Jun 2015 According to Amarantus Biosciences Holdings media release, data from this phase I/IIA study was poster presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History