Phase II Study of the Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Against Transforming Growth Factor-beta Receptor ALK1 (PF-03446962) in Relapsed or Refractory Urothelial Cancer Failing First-line Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ascrinvacumab (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per the results published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 05 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History