An Open-Label, Multicenter, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Dexpramipexole (BIIB050) in Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexpramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ENVISION
- Sponsors Biogen; Knopp Biosciences
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2012 Planned End Date is 1 Jan 2016, according to Clinicaltrials.gov