A 48-Week, Randomized, Open-Label Phase 3B Study Comparing the Antiviral Efficacy and Safety of ATV/RTV 3TC With ATV/RTV Plus TDF/FTC In HIV-1-Infected, Treatment-Naive Subjects, Followed By a 48-Week Period on ATV/RTV Plus 3TC
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated: European Clinical Trials Database EudraCT2011-006187-47.
- 20 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.