An Open-Label, Phase 2 Study to Treat Patients With Renal Allograft and Polyoma BK Viruria to Prevent Polyoma BK Viremia, Polyoma BK Nephropathy and Renal Allograft Rejection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Leflunomide (Primary) ; Orotic acid (Primary)
- Indications Kidney disorders; Polyomavirus infections; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chang Zheng-Cinkate Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.