A 12-month, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fingolimod in the Treatment of Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis Patients With Neutralizing Antibodies to Interferon Beta
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENGYNE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 30 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.