A Two-part, Phase I Open Label Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Activity of NUC-1031, a Nucleoside Analogue, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 1031 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ProGem1
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=68) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History