A Phase II Study of Sunitinib in Patients With Advanced Relapsed or Refractory Thymoma or Thymic Carcinoma With at Least One Prior Line of Platinum-Based Systemic Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant thymoma; Thymoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 May 2015 Data from 74 patients across this and 3 other trials (see CT profiles 29397, 48385 and 54727) were presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting.