Study FFR116365, an Open-label Study of GW685698X in Paediatric Subjects With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2012 New trial record