An Evaluation of the Bioequivalence of a Combined Formulated Tablet (50mg/600mg/300mg Dolutegravir/Abacavir/Lamivudine) Compared to One Dolutegravir 50mg Tablet and One EPZICOM (600mg/300mg Abacavir/Lamivudine) Tablet Administered Concurrently and the Effect of Food on Bioavailability of the Combined Formulation in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir/dolutegravir/lamivudine (Primary) ; Dolutegravir; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 13 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve' has been met according to results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 24 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History