A Study to Evaluate the Effect of Metal Cation-Containing Antacids on Raltegravir Pharmacokinetics in HIV-Infected Subjects on a Stable Raltegravir-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide; Calcium carbonate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2012 New trial record