A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Safety of Single and Multiple Doses of Armodafinil (50, 100, and 150 mg/Day) in Children and Adolescents With Excessive Sleepiness Associated With Narcolepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy; Somnolence
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cephalon; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.