Phase 1, Open-Label, Ophthalmology and Neurology Safety Study of Oral 200 mg TR-701 FA Once Daily for 10 Days in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Trius Therapeutics
- 15 Nov 2016 Results of this and one other phase 1 study assessing ophthalmologic and neurologic clinical examinations published in the American Journal of Therapeutics.
- 01 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.