A 16-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Intranasal Administration of 100, 200, and 400 μg of Fluticasone Propionate
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Nasal congestion; Nasal polyps
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATE II
- Sponsors OptiNose
- 18 Sep 2017 According to an OptiNose media release, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Company's New Drug Application (NDA) for XHANCE for the treatment of nasal polyps in patients 18 years of age and older.
- 09 May 2017 According to a OptiNose media release, The FDA has set a target date to complete its review of the NDA under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) of September 2017.
- 31 Jan 2017 According to an OptiNose media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review the company's New Drug Application (NDA) for the investigational new product OPN-375.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History