An Open-Label Study of GS-7977 + Ribavirin with or without Peginterferon Alfa-2a in Subjects with Chronic HCV Infection who Participated in Prior Gilead HCV Studies.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Feb 2017 Results published in the Medicine
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Apr 2014 Results have been presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (The International Liver Congress 2014) according to a Gilead Sciences media release. Results were also reported in the media release.