A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study, Followed by an Open-label Extension Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Risperidone (R064766) in Children and Adolescents With Irritability Associated With Autistic Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 New trial record