Safety and Efficacy of Mycophenolic Acid Withdrawal With Conversion to Zortress (Everolimus) in Renal Transplant Recipients With BK Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolic acid; Prednisone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Viral infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 New trial record