A Phase Ib/II Study of ALT-801 in Patients With Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) Failure Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 801 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.