A Phase I/II Study of AZD5363 Combined With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Comprising a Safety Run-In and a Placebo-controlled Randomised Expansion in ER+ve Patients Stratified by PIK3CA Mutation Status
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEECH
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 15 Sep 2017.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.