Phase Ib/II Study Of CRLX 101 (Cerulean) In Combination With Bevacizumab In The Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Camptothecin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2016 According to a Cerulean Pharma media release, primary endpoint of recommended phase II dose (A primary aim in phase Ib is to determine the recommended phase II camptothecin dose has been met.
- 04 Nov 2015 According to a Cerulean Pharma media release, results from this study were presented at the 2015 International Kidney Cancer Symposium.
- 02 Jun 2015 Final results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History